Well, Indonesian and American Lost Saga‘s game masters are finding for fanarts! Korean Lost Saga..? Not really 😉 Especially for you, who can create your own character into Lost Saga’s figure (hero)! Let’s create them!The process is simple, maybe more simple than you think 😉
1. Make sure that your character have weapons, armor, helmets and a accessory.. First, a hero must have weapon, even if it’s a handglove. Second, a hero always have an armor, if you know what I mean 😉 Third, a helmet. Helmets can be a helmet, hat, headband, flying objects, or maybe an orb. And fourth, an accessory. An accessory can be a cape, belt, flying objects, orb, or even the other hero’s weapon. Lost Saga’s heroes must have those four objects.
2. Draw your character. If your character was male, draw the female too, and if it’s female, draw the male too. And oh yeah, try to draw your character with action styles, but that doesn’t mean that the normal style was restricted 😉 It’s just better to draw it with action style.
3. Draw their movements, either by an animation or drawing the movements step-by-step.
4. Color and edit your character into anime style. You don’t have to do this; you can ask the game masters to do it by sending it directly to their facebook accounts, or by their emails. If you ask the game masters to finish it, your job here is done 😉
5. If you color and edit your character by your own, send it to the game masters. If yours’ rejected, just relax. It means that your drawing is perfect, but they want you to make it more perfect 😉 And if it’s approved, they’ll say thanks and publish it to their facebook (as my friend said).